Free Unlimited People Search

Monday, November 9, 2009

My DogPatch is Green




I just updated the animal rescue site to show how My DogPatch is "Green". We have always been conservative, but this year, we found a way to go greener.

My "Green" nature always shows up with the things I use for the animals, such as using empty boxes for a playhouse, or empty plastic drink bottles, with bells inside for toys.

But, when I found Cedarific cat litter, I found the best way ever to go green. Made from 100% from wood fibers, it is all natural. This product costs less than other kinds of litter and it is biodegradable, compostable, lightweight, and it controls odor better with the aromatic cedar chips, that even repels insects.

I will never go back to clay litter, as long as I can get Cedarific. My cats like it better!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Digital Help Products