Free Unlimited People Search

Monday, July 27, 2009

Affiliate commissions help feed rescues at My DogPatch




Our business is not ready to advertise, but we would like to take this opportunity to spread the word about the millions of animals that will die in US animal shelters this year and to invite you to our animal rescue website, called My DogPatch.

We have been rescuing animals at our home in the country for 10 years, and recently published a website in honor of the animals that we rescue.

My DogPatch is like a social network for pet owners. The site offers rescue stories, links to purchase pet supplies, Photo Gallery, Members Forum, Yahoo Asks widget, a Member's Forum, and more.



At the present time, there are 4 dogs, 10 cats, and too many kittens in our loving care at My DogPatch. We find forever homes for as many as we can, but the ones that are not adopted, become part of the family.

We would like to take this opportunity to ask you to consider adopting your next pet from a local shelter. It's a matter of Life and Death.

Commissions received from our site's sponsors will be used toward the support and care of the animals in the shelter. We thank you for your purchases from our affiliates, and the animals thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I am also a pet lover and you guys really rock. I will have to read more here. Thanks for following me because than I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, Thanks for the comment and for following my blog. I love gardening and working with my rosebushes, so I enjoy reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Digital Help Products